Sporting Club 3v3 Classic Tournament
Stump Park Soccer Complex, Shawnee, KS | Saturday July 19th, 2014
Tournament SOLD OUT. All players and coaches tickets SOLD OUT
GSI Sports proudly celebrate its 15th year hosting the Sporting Club 3v3 Classic at Stump Park Soccer Complex in Shawnee, Kansas.
Sporting Park is only 15 minutes from the fields, spend the day playing in this action packed 3v3 tournament and head to the game with your friends and team mates!
- Saturday, July 19, 2014 5:00 PM | Sporting Park - Kansas City, KS
- $280.00 per team ($45.00 per player which includes a $37.00 ticket)
- Each player and 1 coach receives a ticket to the
Sporting Kansas City vs. LA Galaxy game
- Tickets starting at $24 can be purchased at Sporting KC tent or via a ticketmaster online using special code 14SC3V3, walk up rate for additional tickets is $30.00+. Ticket pricing and locations are based on availability.
Sporting Kansas City ticket purchases following 3v3 tournament
The tournament tickets included for players and coaches are located in the general admission South Stand. In order to sit with them (or use those tickets), you'll need further South Stand general admission tickets to gain access to these sections. As it is a general admission section, whoever would like to sit together would need to show up at the same time and sit in the available seating (the earlier, the better) as no one can reserve seats.
If South Stand seating is no longer available, you can also purchase reserved seating. If you go this route, you will sit in either the East or West Stand Goal Line sections, which would be away from your free tickets. At that point, what you do with your free tickets is up to you and you're not even required to use them.
- 9am – 11am: MLS Cup appearance
- 10am – 11:30am: SKC Player Appearance (2 players, TBD)
- We'll have 1-2 interns on-site to manage the players. They'll have markers & autograph cards.
- 9am – TBD (approx. 12 or 1pm): SKC Ticket rep on-site selling tickets to the match that night v LAG
- 1-2 player appearances to be used during the 3v3 tournamen, subject to availability.
- We will have a Chalk Talk scheduled for those interested in attending (space is limited, subject to availability).
- Video clips shown at the Sporting Park.
- MAX 6 on the roster.
- 3 or 4 Game Guarantee.
- Qualify for the KICK IT 3v3 REGIONAL TOURNAMENT.
U6 – U19 Boys & Girls
Mens/Women Open/Over 30
Tuesday July 8th, 2014
$280.00 per team (Youth & Adult teams – fee includes 7 game tickets)
Teams will register under the 2013/2014 Age group for this tournament.
Get Instant Results
Receive instant score updates and important tournament news.
Why play 3v3?
With fewer players on the field, each player has more opportunities to touch the ball, using and improving their soccer skills. Small-sided games can develop your player's decision-making, technical attributes, tactical knowledge and physical conditioning through functional movements. Small-sided soccer is FUN and allows more opportunities to score. Scoring can increase self-esteem, character development and team chemistry!
Here are some of the benefits of playing 3v3:
- More touches on the ball
- Increased number of game related decision-making opportunities
- Constant transition from attacking to defensive situations
- Increased 1 vs. 1 encounters in both attacking and defending situations
- Increased opportunities to utilize specific ball skills
- Increased opportunity to be in a goal scoring position
800.950.1110 | toll free
913.451.0960 | phone
913.451.2141 | fax