GSI Summer College Showcase
POLO GROUNDS, Kansas City, MO | July 25th - July27th, 2014
After having a huge success with the 2012 & 2013 GSI College Showcase, with over 200 teams and over 229 college coaches overseeing the games, GSI is proud to announce the 2014 Summer College Showcase Tournament! This is an invitational showcase for young men and women soccer players who want to play at the college level. More than 600 collegiate coaches from Divisions I, II, III, NAIA, and NJCAA are invited to scout players.
This will the 5th Annual GSI Summer College Showcase held at the Polo Grounds in Kansas City, MO. The showcase promises to bring the best Boys and Girls U15-U19 players throughout the Midwest. All who participate will demonstrate their talents and abilities to men's and women's college coaches from Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin.
NOTE: Teams would still sign up as the 2013-14 season for the GSI Summer Showcase; we accept new and old player cards to play.
U15-U19 Boys & Girls
3 game showcase.
June 25th, 2014
Get Instant Results
Receive instant score updates and important tournament news.
- Beautiful Natural Grass Fields
- Team Friendly – great restaurants within minutes of the hotels and complex
- We work hard on bracketing teams, every game is competitive
- Online Registration and text message score updates
- Three  Games [Friday/Saturday/Sunday]
- Same Coach - Multiple Teams? No Problem
- Preferred Hotel Rates & Amenities with GCI Team Travel
- Different levels of Competition (Gold, Silver, Bronze)
- 100+ College Coaches attend our events to recruit
- Diverse competition from all over the Midwest (region II & III)
- Scheduling requests are offered
- Excellent experienced Referees
- GSI Sports has a 15 Year history of running top class events
Player Profile Books
The GSI College Showcase will be using College Sports USA to provide player profile books and give free access to their online tools to help all attending players and teams maximize their exposure at the upcoming event. Click on the links below to get setup for the event. All teams must complete both online rosters, this will help maximize player exposure!
Have questions? Contact: email@example.com.
GSI has established the following procedure regarding tournament hotel reservations:
1. A condition of acceptance requires every “out of town” team to utilize one of the sanctioned hotels and book the rooms through Global Connections Inc. (GCI) using their online request system at www.GCITeamTravel.com. Global Connections has worked closely with the local hotels and has secured the best rates possible for this event. Outstanding properties will be available at affordable prices. Various options will also be available to satisfy team needs and all budgetary considerations.
2. A team failing to utilize Global Connections will not be permitted to participate in the tournament.
3. ALL teams traveling to participate in the tournament can designate a team representative to make the entire team’s request, or team members may do their own individually online at www.GCITeamTravel.com. GCI has secured tournament room blocks at reduced rates from a wide range of hotels to suit the needs of all participating teams. A list of the hotels can be found online for this specific tournament.
Reserving is easy. Simply log on to www.GCITeamTravel.com, select the tournament you’d like to reserve rooms for and follow the prompts to make your selection and room request.
For more information on formats, registration deadline and cost, contact
800.950.1110 | toll free
913.451.0960 | phone
913.451.2141 | fax