Border Battle Tournament
Overland Park Soccer Complex and Heritage Soccer Park, Overland Park, KS | Feb 28 - March 2, 2014
The 2014 Border Battle Soccer Tournament will be held in one of the country's finest soccer facility, the Overland Park Soccer Complex, home of the 2013 USYSA National Championships.
This tournament has already been established and recognized as one of the top spring tournaments in the Midwest. It annually attracts ECNL, NPL, State and Regional Champion teams from up to 14 different States. We are anticipating another sell out event in 2014 with teams travelling from all over the Midwest!
To cater to all of the teams, games will be played at the OP facility and the 18 field complex at Heritage Soccer Park.
This event WILL sell out. We recommend that your team registers early to avoid disappointment.
U8-U10 choice of 6v6 or 8v8
U12 choice of 8v8 or 11v11
January 24th, 2014
$550 for 6v6 teams
$625 for 8v8 teams
$675 for 11v11 teams
Get Instant Results
Receive instant score updates and important tournament news.
Complete Game Film & Highlight Videos Available
CaptainU will be filming your games! They are offering affordable college recruiting video and complete game film to make it easier than ever to get quality footage in front of college coaches. Click here to learn more and to register.
Orders for highlight packages must be made prior to the event and are limited based on the availability of videographers. So please sign up or inquire right away. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or 415-200-1264.
Overland Park Soccer Complex
- Play at the NEW 'State of the art' $36 million soccer complex in Overland Park, Kansas and the 18 field grass complex, Heritage Soccer Park
- Great central location in Overland Park and Olathe
- Great hotel options to suit every team budget and taste
- 12 tournament-quality synthetic turf fields;
- Lighted fields for night use
- Great competition from all over the Midwest
- Play on a non-holiday weekend (spend those special times with family whilst saving more $)
- Scheduling requests encouraged and worked around
- Excellent referees
- The complex includes a multi-purpose building with concession areas
- Scoreboards, signage and other exciting amenities on location
- Local attractions including Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead and St Andrew's Golf course adjacent to complex
GSI has established the following procedure regarding tournament hotel reservations:
1. A condition of acceptance requires every “out of town” team to utilize one of the sanctioned hotels and book the rooms through Global Connections Inc. (GCI) using their online request system at www.GCITeamTravel.com. Global Connections has worked closely with the local hotels and has secured the best rates possible for this event. Outstanding properties will be available at affordable prices. Various options will also be available to satisfy team needs and all budgetary considerations.
2. A team failing to utilize Global Connections will not be permitted to participate in the tournament.
3. ALL teams traveling to participate in the tournament can designate a team representative to make the entire team’s request, or team members may do their own individually online at www.GCITeamTravel.com. GCI has secured tournament room blocks at reduced rates from a wide range of hotels to suit the needs of all participating teams. A list of the hotels can be found online for this specific tournament.
Reserving is easy. Simply log on to www.GCITeamTravel.com, select the tournament you’d like to reserve rooms for and follow the prompts to make your selection and room request.
800.950.1110 | toll free
913.451.0960 | phone
913.451.2141 | fax
9161 W 133rd Street
Overland Park, KS 66213
913.888.8768 | phone