Border Battle Tournament
Overland Park Soccer Complex, Overland Park, KS | Feb 27 - March 1, 2015
The 2015 Border Battle Soccer Tournament will be held in one of the country's finest soccer facility, the Overland Park Soccer Complex, home of the 2013 USYSA National Championships.
This tournament has already been established and recognized as one of the top spring tournaments in the Midwest. It annually attracts ECNL, NPL, State and Regional Champion teams from up to 14 different States. We are anticipating another sell out event in 2015 with teams travelling from all over the Midwest!
A Few Key Benefits
- Beautiful World Class Facilities
- 2015 Season Opener, get your team ready for the upcoming Spring season
- Team Friendly – great restaurants within minutes of the hotels and complex
- We work hard on bracketing teams, every game is competitive
- Online Registration and text message score updates
- Three  Games + Finals[Friday/Saturday/Sunday]
- Night Games Played Under Lights
- Same Coach - Multiple Teams? No Problem
- Preferred Hotel Rates & Amenities with GCI Team Travel
- Different levels of Competition (Gold, Silver, Bronze)
- Many College Coaches attend our events to recruit
- Diverse competition from all over the Midwest (region II & III)
- Scheduling requests are offered and worked around
- All playing formats available – 6v6, 8v8, 11v11
- Enjoy Free Parking
- Excellent Referees
- GSI Sports has a 15 Year history of running top class events
This event WILL sell out. Register for 2015 Border Battle Tournament
U8-U10 choice of 6v6 or 8v8
U12 choice of 8v8 or 11v11
January 27th, 2015
$550 for 6v6 teams
$625 for 8v8 teams
$675 for 11v11 teams
Get Instant Results
Receive instant score updates and important tournament news.
GSI has established the following procedure regarding tournament hotel reservations:
1. A condition of acceptance requires every “out of town” team to utilize one of the sanctioned hotels and book the rooms through Global Connections Inc. (GCI) using their online request system at www.GCITeamTravel.com. Global Connections has worked closely with the local hotels and has secured the best rates possible for this event. Outstanding properties will be available at affordable prices. Various options will also be available to satisfy team needs and all budgetary considerations.
2. A team failing to utilize Global Connections will not be permitted to participate in the tournament.
3. ALL teams traveling to participate in the tournament can designate a team representative to make the entire team’s request, or team members may do their own individually online at www.GCITeamTravel.com. GCI has secured tournament room blocks at reduced rates from a wide range of hotels to suit the needs of all participating teams. A list of the hotels can be found online for this specific tournament.
Reserving is easy. Simply log on to www.GCITeamTravel.com, select the tournament you’d like to reserve rooms for and follow the prompts to make your selection and room request.
800.950.1110 | toll free
913.451.0960 | phone
913.451.2141 | fax
9161 W 133rd Street
Overland Park, KS 66213
913.888.8768 | phone