KC Champions Cup Tournament
Overland Park Soccer Complex and Heritage Soccer Park, Overland Park, KS | April 12 - 14, 2013
Welcome to the 5th Annual 2013 KC Champions Cup Soccer Tournament. This year, 290+ teams from 11 different states will come to play at one of the Nation's finest soccer facilities, the Overland Park Soccer Complex! The KC Champions Cup will be more competitive and spirited than ever before as the tournament continues to grow in excellence and reputation.
The KC Champions Cup is the ideal tournament for Division 1, 2 or 3 (A, B, or C) level teams. We usually have 3 or 4 flights in most every age group 8v8 and up so your team is assured to play against others of the same ability!
When you participate in any GSI Sports event, we make sure your team is placed accordingly and we honor all scheduling requests. We also make sure your team will play at outstanding venues with exceptional referees, and that they all play against diverse teams from different cities to give you and your team the best possible experience.
This tournament offers 3 levels of competition including:
- The Champions Division – Division 1 level premier teams (Gold)
- The Premier Division – D2 and D3 level premier teams (Silver)
- The Bronze Division –D3-D7 and lower level premier teams
The tournament is open to Boys U8-U19 and Girls U8-U14. All games will be played at the Overland Park Soccer Complex and Heritage Soccer Complex in Olathe Kansas.
U8-U10 choice of 6v6 or 8v8
U12 choice of 8v8 or 11v11
March 7th, 2013
$550 for 6v6 teams
$595 for 8v8 teams
$625 for 11v11 teams
Get Instant Results
Receive instant score updates and important tournament news.
Overland Park Soccer Complex
- Play at the NEW 'State of the art' $36 million soccer complex in Overland Park, Kansas and the 18 field grass complex, Heritage Soccer Park
- Great central location in Overland Park and Olathe
- Great hotel options to suit every team budget and taste
- 12 tournament-quality synthetic turf fields;
- Lighted fields for night use
- Great competition from all over the Midwest
- Play on a non-holiday weekend (spend those special times with family whilst saving more $)
- Scheduling requests encouraged and worked around
- Excellent referees
- The complex includes a multi-purpose building with concession areas
- Scoreboards, signage and other exciting amenities on location
- Local attractions including Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead and St Andrew's Golf course adjacent to complex
GSI has established the following procedure regarding tournament hotel reservations:
1. A condition of acceptance requires every “out of town” team to utilize one of the sanctioned hotels and book the rooms through Global Connections Inc. (GCI) using their online request system at www.GCITeamTravel.com. Global Connections has worked closely with the local hotels and has secured the best rates possible for this event. Outstanding properties will be available at affordable prices. Various options will also be available to satisfy team needs and all budgetary considerations.
2. A team failing to utilize Global Connections will not be permitted to participate in the tournament.
3. ALL teams traveling to participate in the tournament can designate a team representative to make the entire team’s request, or team members may do their own individually online at www.GCITeamTravel.com. GCI has secured tournament room blocks at reduced rates from a wide range of hotels to suit the needs of all participating teams. A list of the hotels can be found online for this specific tournament.
Reserving is easy. Simply log on to www.GCITeamTravel.com, select the tournament you’d like to reserve rooms for and follow the prompts to make your selection and room request.